Type key we will fetch book names
Intermediate Course (online)
The intermediate course is designed for people who already know how to write a story but find themselves stuck while building complex stories. The 9-hour online course covers building plot, protagonist, 3 scene theory, suspense tree, dialogue development and over 80 key concepts which are essential for writing an effective story.
Total Duration: 9 hours (2 weeks course)
Recorded Session - 2 hours + 1 hour foundation course
The recorded session will cover the following topics:
1. Understanding the best-selling authors
2. Difference between a writer and editor
3. The basic difference between writing novels / short stories / memoirs /flash fiction
4. How to create a plot from a thought
5. The rule of 3 scenes in an act
6. How to build a character
8. How to develop a protagonist
9. Basic mistakes in writing
10. Preparing a writing calendar
Live sessions - 6 hours
( All live sessions will be on Sat/Sun - between 10 am - 2 pm and between 3 pm - 7 pm).
Maximum 30 candidates for the batch.
All live sessions would be the first-come, first-serve basis. Once the batch is full, you will be redirected to the next available batch.